Gombe Journal of Administration and Management
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY
P.M.B. 127, GOMBE
Guide to Authors
Papers to be submitted for consideration and publication in GJAM are to follow the guidelines below:
- The language of the manuscript must be in English (British standard, not American nor a mixture of both).
- The submission file should be in A4 Microsoft Word file format (Times New Romans), fonts 12 and 1.5 line spacing, maximum of 15 pages. Acceptable format for references is the APA referencing style (latest Edition).
- The title page should contain the title of the paper, names of the author(s), institutional affiliation, telephone number and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- Abstract must be in italics and not exceeding 250 words and should contain brief problem statement, objective of the paper, methodology, findings and recommendations with at least 5 key words beneath it.
- Authors of accepted articles shall be contacted for necessary actions while those whose articles are not publishable shall also be communicated.
- Each article should be accompanied with a non-refundable assessment fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) payable into Unity Bank Plc. Account Name: Gombe Journal of Admin and Mgt (GJAM), Account Number: 0032995301. Payment slip should be scanned and sent online with paper.
- Accepted paper will be published upon payment of N20,000 which is stipulated page charge by the Editorial Board.
- Authors are advised to submit papers for inclusion in our October/November edition through the Journal e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- The views expressed in this Journal are not those of the Editorial Board or Gombe State University but those of the contributors and are simply published to promote discussion and scholarship.
For further enquiries, visit the Journal website @ www.gjamgsu.com or contact The Editor @ 08052082728.
Click here to download the Article Template.